Two classes of service are available: Consultative, and Anat Baniel Method Neuromovement lessons.
- Consultative: This type of consultation is not a substitute for primary care (such as routine regular screening, acute medical intervention and insurance referrals). What it offers is a more in depth consideration of the collection or network of underlying contributors to health problems, the development of strategies for resolution of underlying drivers of problems, and maximization of resilience. This is available at two levels:
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Consultation: for children (and adults) with complex neurofunctional issues, utilizing whole body strategies for making life all it can be.
- Evolutionary Medicine: evaluation of health status and obstructions to resilience for individuals wishing to get a fresh, systems-oriented perspective on their challenges and aspirations
- Anat Baniel Method Neuromovement lessons: This method evolved from the work of Moshe Feldenkrais. Anat Baniel advanced the approach and its organization particularly with regard to children with special needs, but also with regard to improving function, vitality and the subtlety and elegance of brain function at any age. It utilizes methods to increase the subtlety and differentiation of movement to upgrade the orientation of perception and brain function. Lessons can take two forms:
- Functional Synthesis: Individual hands-on lessons generally no more than 45 minutes long where the teacher guides the student through individualized movement variations to expand and differentiate movement and perception options and increase the sense of self;
- Transformational Movement Lessons: Group lessons of usually 30-75 minutes where participants follow verbal instructions to perform sequences of movements to move from fragmented to integrated experience of movement and intention to move.